ISO has many volunteers performing a wide variety of jobs. As ISO evolves, it continues to add new positions and restructure existing ones.
Please take a look at the many roles that ISO currently has which include:
- Responsible for making policy decisions for ISO based on input from the Advisory Board.
- Consists of 9 elected members.
- Responsible for gathering and supplying input from coaches as well as their own experiences to the Executive board
- Consists of all current regional and invitational directors, site coordinators, and misc positions
- State Director - Manages all aspects of the state and the state tournament
- Regional Directors - Manage regional tournaments
- Invitational Directors - Manage invitational tournaments
- Scoring Director - Manages the tournament scoring systems
- Technology Director - Handles website, registration, self schedule, and any other technology-related items for ISO
- Promotions Director - Responsible for ordering and sales of T-Shirt and other promotional items
- Sponsorship Directors: Responsible for obtaining sponsors for ISO
ISO Financial Reports
If you would like more information on ISO Financial reports, please visit the ISO Financials section here.