- 2019-04-08: State Schedule WITH ROOMS posted
- 2019-04-05: IL-specific clarification added for Herpetology B & Herpetology C
- 2019-03-29: Clarification added for Elastic Launch Glider; Reminders about event practice times posted on Team Info page
- 2019-03-23: Game On (B) will be using Scratch Version 3.0 https://scratch.mit.edu/
- 2019-03-23: The tuner app for State will be the Google Science Journal app. All pitch measurements will be in Hertz (not cents).
- 2019-03-13: Trial Event Updates: Updated Materials sheet for Electric Wright Stuff (C), Updated rules for Detector Building (C) to use NSO rules, Chemistry Clues (B) rules released
- 2019-03-07: Website updated for 2019, Trial events posted, Tentative state schedule posted (see below)
Location: University of Illinois @Urbana-Champaign
Awards: Huff Hall (4pm)
Tournament Schedule & Trial Events
State Schedule (FINAL 4/8/2019) & Trial Events
(Please note, the Khan building is the north addition to Huff Hall).
Homerooms will be emailed to the coaches (NOT posted online)
Please make sure to check ALL National and ISO clarifications here.
FAQ's and Rules Clarifications (from Nationals) that the Arbitration team will be using at State.
Scoring and Team Scheduling
Avogadro Scoring & Self Scheduling Site (B Division, C Division)
Important Locations, Registration, Parking, and Maps Info
Want to volunteer! Please visit our volunteer site for more details.
Participating Teams & A/AA Divisions
Congrats teams! See the list here!
Printable Program (12x18 size) - coming in early April
Tournament Results will be made available at Avogadro within 24 hours after the tournament has concluded (pending finalization of results).
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 12th
Saturday, April 13th
Awards Ceremony @ Huff Hall
Awards Ceremony in Huff Hall
If your school will NOT be attending the Awards Ceremony, please let us know by Friday.
National Anthem Singers
Info coming soon