Coach & Event Supervisor Info
Scoring/Hospitality for Coaches/Event Supervisors will be in the LMC-breakfast items and lunch will be served.
1. No self schedule; see the Invitational Schedule above for details.
2. Enter front door of building and check in at the front desk-Teams and Event Supervisors
3. All teams will have homerooms in the cafeteria
4. Maps of the building and extra schedules will be available in your team packets
5. No impounds-make sure kids show up to self scheduled events on time
6. Awards start approximately 1 hour after tournament ends-4:00 start for Awards is approximate
7. Tournament fee-please bring check if you haven't already paid.
Please ask students to leave all personal belongings in the homeroom. Personal belongings brought to an event will be placed at the front (or back) of the event room.
NOTE ON CELLPHONES: Cellphones MUST be turned off and put inside a personal belonging that is left at the front (or back) of the room. Phones may NOT be kept on a student during an event. Students found with cellphones may be asked to leave the event room.
Division B Only
Although Neuqua Valley is a High School, this is a Division B ONLY event! We are looking forward to working closely with our Division B coaches/teams both near and far!
15-Fox Valley Homeschool
20-Hawthorn Middle North-V
21-Hawthorn Middle North-JV 1
22-Hawthorn Middle North-JV 2
38-North Park-JV 1
39-North Park-JV 2
54-St. Joan of Arc-Varsity
55-St. Joan of Arc-JV